Position: FOH MANAGERS
Terroni is on the search for candidates to join us as Front of House Floor Managers as we continue to grow our business.
We are a passionate team with strong family values and a love of Italian culture and tradition. From the first small storefront that opened on Queen West in 1992, we have grown to encompass four restaurants (with two more in L.A.), a wine bar, a bakery restaurant, Sud Forno, and another fabulous location that is set to open at Yonge and Temperance in early 2017.
Our exceptional and authentic Italian menu is curated by our amazing chefs, many of whom have deep roots within the Italian culture, and all are exceptionally talented. We never compromise on quality and freshness, with many of our ingredients sourced and imported from Italy especially for us.
Terroni gives equal attention to its wine program with our own wine agency importing Italian vintages exclusive to our restaurants. Our team of sommeliers and wine experts work with all our locations, as well as managing our comprehensive in-house wine education program.
Ideally you have a love of Italy, its cuisine and its wines. Formal wine training (like WSET) would be helpful, but it’s your interest and enthusiasm that are the key ingredients and we offer many opportunities to learn.
Our philosophy of doing business, core values and commitment to providing the best in food, wine, and customer service along with a generous helping of Italian culture has proven itself with the test of time.
So if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a warm and open personality, respect and value uniqueness, have a great work ethic and want to look forward to starting each work day in a place that will offer you challenges, opportunities and personal rewards, we would love to have you consider a career with us. We offer a competitive salary, beautiful locations, dynamic and interesting people with whom to work, and lots more.
Your excellent qualifications also include:
- three years’ experience as a front of house floor manager or the equivalent as an assistant manager, supervisor or team leader
- a willingness to learn and adapt as all our new managers undergo very intensive training
- the ability to manage complex scheduling and thrive in a fast paced environment
- exceptional attention to detail, time management and organization skills
- the personal qualities that enable you to lead, engage and motivate a large staff
- a love of working on the floor with front line staff and engaging with guests
- impeccable and proven customer service skills
- a passion for the industry; and
- solid experience with POS systems, Open Table and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
We look forward to hearing.
Please reply with your resume and a brief note about yourself and why you are interested in joining our Terroni team.
We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.