Location: T.Spaccio West
T.Spaccio West, Terroni’s production kitchen and shop located in west-end downtown; producing savory items, breads, gelato, and pastry items for the public and our locations, is looking for BAKERS to join our team.
We are offering:
- Competitive wages
- Health and Dental benefits
- Staff Meal
- 1-year experience in a Baker position, preferably in making, shaping and baking of dough for bread
- Be highly organized and able to multitask
- Open/flexible availability (weekends and early mornings included)
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, biscotti, croissants, bread, etc.
- Good knowledge of different types of pastries, desserts, cake & decorating
- Able to produce large volumes of food in a short amount of time
- Ability to follow standardized recipes
- Able to lift heavy loads (up to 50lbs)
- Possess basic recipe reading and measurement skills
- Possess professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Food Handlers Certificate or willing to obtain
Please reply with your interest, resume or cover note detailing your experience and be sure to enclose a contact number.
We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.