Location: Spaccio – 22 Sackville Street
Position: Bakers and Pastry Cooks
Terroni’s newest production kitchen and shop located in east-end downtown will be opening soon.
Producing savory items, breads, gelato and pastry items for our Terroni locations and the public.
We are currently looking for BAKERS and PASTRY COOKS to join our team.
Hourly Rate: TBD
Responsibilities and Must-Haves include:
- Some experienced is preferred, but we are willing to train
- Be highly organized and able to multitask
- Open/flexible availability (weekends and early mornings included)
- Full and part-time available
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, biscotti, croissants, bread, etc.
- Good knowledge of different types of pastries, desserts, cake & decorating
- Able to produce large volumes of food in a short amount of time
- Ability to follow standardized recipes
- Possess basic recipe reading and measurement skills
- Possess professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Food Handlers Certificate or willing to obtain
Please reply with your interest, resume or cover note detailing your experience and be sure to enclose a contact number.
We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.