Location: Stock Bar
Position: Barista (full time and part time)
Terroni and Cumbrae’s have partnered to create an exciting new restaurant – Stock Bar.
Housed in the gorgeous and historic three story Postal Station K building at Yonge and Eglinton, Stock Bar is a full service restaurant. It includes two levels of indoor dining, a ground floor patio and a rooftop garden patio that offers sprawling views of the city which combined have a seating capacity of over 400. Featuring the best of the Terroni pizza and pasta menu as well as classic American Bistro fare and butcher cuts from Cumbrae’s, our menu is complemented by beautifully crafted signature cocktails and a stellar wine list.
We are ready to launch late Spring 2021 and are looking for dynamic, friendly and hardworking individuals who strive to make the guest experience an unforgettable one. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of industry professionals who are working hard to bring to life one of the most exciting dining experiences the city has seen in a very long time. We look forward to hearing from you.
Hourly Wage: $12.45
- Experience crafting espresso based coffees
- Open and flexible availability (early mornings, evenings, weekends)
- Can handle volume
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Charismatic, punctual and engaging
- Team player
- Well groomed and great sense of personal style
- Outgoing personality
- Passion for the hospitality industry and eager to learn
- Love what you do and can give great customer service
- Smart Serve Certified
- Wine knowledge/Cocktail knowledge an asset
- Italian food knowledge an asset
- Silverware POS experience an asset
Please reply with your interest, resume or cover note detailing your experience and be sure to enclose a contact number. We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.