Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Terroni is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our passionate Marketing team, share our strong family values and love of Italian food, culture, and tradition. Beginning with our first small storefront on Queen West in 1992, we have grown to encompass nine restaurant locations in Toronto, including our two bakery restaurants operating under the banner of Sud Forno and our central kitchen, storefront, and cafe, Spaccio.
If you are a digital marketing aficionado with a passion for all things digital, we would love to have you consider a career with us. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting new digital projects and you can look forward to starting each work day in a place that will offer you challenges, opportunities and personal rewards. We offer a competitive salary, beautiful locations to work from, dynamic and interesting people with whom to work, and lots more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop digital marketing strategies that help achieve marketing objectives from growth to conversions
- Collaborate with team members on marketing campaigns
- Manage company website with responsibilities such as general upkeep and maintenance, new page development, optimizing media and content, track analytics and conduct user experience research for development of upcoming new website
- Maintain and grow company e-commerce store with responsibilities such as general upkeep, organization of products and their categories, new product listings, working closely with marketing team to coordinate content creation and analysis of insights to improve and further develop website interface and experience
- Strategize and manage ads on Facebook, Instagram and Google from identifying objectives, targets and appropriate placements to optimizing spend and performance based on insights
- Collaborate with marketing team on social media strategy, content creation and calendars
- Collaborate with marketing team on email marketing strategy from campaign automation to audience optimization
- Lead Google My Business, OpenTable and DoorDash maintenance and upkeep
- Evaluate analytics and insights from all digital channels and assets and report performance against identified goals
- Verify that all marketing collateral remains on brand and follows the company’s style guides
- Fluency in written and oral Italian favourable
- Degree in Marketing/Media/Communications or related field
- 2+ years of experience in the digital marketing field
- Proven success in strategizing digital campaigns that have achieved Marketing objectives
- Thrive under pressure when needed and in a fast and multi-project environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Passion for all things digital
- Proficient with Shopify, Facebook and Google Ads, WordPress, Mailchimp, Social Media Platforms and ability to evaluate analytics to gain insight and suggest enhancements
- Base knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- $50,000-$55,000 DOE
Please reply with your interest, resume or cover note detailing your experience and be sure to enclose a contact number.
We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.