Position: FOH Manager Downtown
Terroni is on the search for candidates to join us as Front of House Floor Managers as we continue to grow our business.
We are a passionate team with strong family values and a love of Italian culture and tradition. From the first small storefront that opened on Queen West in 1992, we have grown to encompass four restaurants (with two more in L.A.), a wine bar, and two bakery restaurants operating as Sud Forno.
Our philosophy of doing business, core values and commitment to providing the best in food, wine, and customer service along with a generous helping of Italian culture has proven itself with the test of time.
So if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a warm and open personality, respect and value uniqueness, have a great work ethic and want to look forward to starting each work day in a place that will offer you challenges, opportunities and personal rewards, we would love to have you consider a career with us. We offer a competitive salary, beautiful locations, dynamic and interesting people with whom to work, and lots more.
Your excellent qualifications also include:
- three years’ experience as a front of house floor manager or the equivalent as an assistant manager, supervisor or team leader
- a willingness to learn and adapt as all our new managers undergo very intensive training
- the ability to manage complex scheduling and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- exceptional attention to detail, time management, and organization skills
- the personal qualities that enable you to lead, engage and motivate a large staff
- a love of working on the floor with frontline staff and engaging with guests
- impeccable and proven customer service skills
- a passion for the industry; and
- solid experience with POS systems, Open Table and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
Please reply with your resume or a cover note describing your interest and experience for the job and be sure to include your contact information.
We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.