Location: Yonge and Eglinton (Toronto)
Position: Grocery Clerks
Stock T.C will be Terroni and Cumbrae’s new joint venture located at Yonge & Montgomery, which will include a 1st-floor market space where they can grab n’ go breakfast, lunch or pick up sandwiches, fresh fruit, veggies or whole meals and groceries, and 2nd-floor bar with a custom cocktail program and full-service seating. Nothing else like it currently exists.
We are seeking a full-time Grocery Clerks to join our team for our August opening.
Hourly Wage: TBD
· Interact with customers of diverse background with a positive attitude/outlook
· Provide correct information to customers on location of items in store
· Properly stock retail shelves with products
· safely and accurately restock product shelves
· Ask customers about their needs and help them in making purchases
· Provide excellent customer service
· Ensure the store is clean, safe and in order
· Prepare store displays and ensure that products are accurately labeled
· Process customer orders and payments
· High school diploma or equivalent qualification required
· Minimum of 0-2 years’ experience as a grocery clerk
· Great attention to detail
· Good communication and people skills
· Fluent English
Please reply with your resume or a cover note describing your interest and experience for the job and be sure to include your contact information.
We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.