Location: Yonge and Eglinton (Toronto)
Position: Grocery Clerks
Stock T.C will be Terroni and Cumbrae’s new joint venture located at Yonge & Montgomery, which will include a 1st-floor market space where they can grab n’ go breakfast, lunch or pick up sandwiches, fresh fruit, veggies or whole meals and groceries, and 2nd-floor bar with a custom cocktail program and full-service seating. Nothing else like it currently exists.
We are seeking a full-time Grocery Clerks to join our team for our August opening.
Apply in Person:
Please apply in person for an interview between 9:00 am to 11:00 am, on Wednesday, July 29, 2020.
We are located at 2388 Yonge Street, entrance on Yonge Street, west side in-between Helendale and Montgomery just north of Eglinton Subway Station.
Please come with a printed resume and mask, and sign in with staff at the table before entering. You must be prepared to undertake Covid-19 related checks to gain entrance. All physical distancing and sanitization protocols will be followed.
Or apply with your resume below.
Hourly Wage: TBD
- Interact with customers of diverse background with a positive attitude/outlook
- Provide correct information to customers on location of items in store
- Properly stock retail shelves with products
- safely and accurately restock product shelves
- Ask customers about their needs and help them in making purchases
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure the store is clean, safe and in order
- Prepare store displays and ensure that products are accurately labeled
- Process customer orders and payments
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ experience as a grocery clerk
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication and people skills
- Fluent English