Location: Stock T.C – Yonge and Eglinton (Toronto)
Position: Line Cook
Stock T.C will be Terroni and Cumbrae’s new joint venture located at Yonge & Montgomery, which will include a 1st-floor market space where they can grab n’ go breakfast, lunch or pick up sandwiches, fresh fruit, veggies or whole meals and groceries, and 2nd-floor bar with a custom cocktail program and full-service seating. Nothing else like it currently exists.
We are seeking a full-time Line Cook to join our team in early July for training as we prepare for our August opening.
Hourly Wage: TBD
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a line cook or equivalent
• Be highly organized and able to multitask
• Open/flexible availability (including evenings and weekends)
• Able to move up to 50 pounds on occasion
• Basic safe handling knife skills
• Ability to take direction
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Follow a given recipe and quality standard and prepare various food items using different methods and kitchen equipment such as oven, broilers, fryers, and grills
• Performs additional responsibilities as requested by the Chef, Sous Chef or Kitchen
Please reply with your interest, resume or cover note detailing your experience and be sure to enclose a contact number.
We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.