Position: Marketing Coordinator
Terroni is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our passionate Marketing team, share our strong family values and love of Italian food, culture, and tradition. Beginning with our first small storefront on Queen West in 1992, we have grown to encompass nine restaurant locations in Toronto, including our two bakery restaurants operating under the banner of Sud Forno and our central kitchen, storefront, and cafe, Spaccio.
If you love all things marketing and have a passion for storytelling, we would love to have you consider a career with us. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting marketing projects and you can look forward to starting each workday in a place that will offer you challenges, opportunities, and personal rewards. We offer a competitive salary, beautiful locations to work from, dynamic and interesting people with whom to work, and lots more!
- With the Marketing team, assist in planning and executing marketing strategies and campaigns
- Manage social media accounts of multiple brands with responsibilities such as planning content calendars, research, content creation, customer service, and general upkeep and maintenance
- On-site coordination and production from working with chefs to set styling
- Collaborate with the Marketing team in the development of the T-Magazine, our annual magazine that features a region of Italy where we explore local flavours and artisans
- Maintain and further develop company wide internal communication platforms
- Work with the PR team for customer service and relations
- Assist with maintenance of company website and e-commerce site with responsibilities such as general upkeep and maintenance, new page and product development, optimizing media and content and tracking analytics
- Collaborate with the marketing team on email marketing strategy from campaign automation to audience optimization
- Assist with Google My Business, OpenTable, and DoorDash maintenance and upkeep
- Evaluate analytics and insights from all digital channels and assess and report performance against identified goals
- Verify that all marketing collateral remains on brand and follows the company’s style guides
- Fluency in written and oral Italian favourable
- Degree in Marketing/Media/Communications or related field
- 2+ years of experience in the marketing field
- Highly proficient with Social Media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc. and with tools such as Hootsuite
- Ability to evaluate analytics to gain insight and implement improvements
- Experience working on editorial projects and in customer service/customer relations
- Tech-savvy and a good understanding of photography and videography
- Base knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proven success in developing marketing campaigns that have achieved marketing objectives
- Thrive under pressure when needed and in a fast and multi-project environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- 50,000 Annual
Please reply with your interest, resume or cover note detailing your experience and be sure to enclose a contact number.
We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.