Position: Marketing Multimedia Designer
Terroni is seeking a Marketing Multimedia Designer to join our passionate team. Beginning with our first small storefront on Queen Street West in 1992, we have grown to encompass seven restaurant locations in Toronto, including our two bakery restaurants operating under the banner of Sud Forno. We continue to expand and grow with another two specialty locations opening this year.
Our philosophy of how we do business, the core values we promote and our commitment to providing the best in food, wine, and customer service along with a generous helping of Italian culture and tradition have withstood the test of time.
If you are a multimedia aficionado with a passion for digital storytelling and are driven to find fresh and creative ways to reach our audiences, we would love to have you consider a career with us. At Terroni you can look forward to starting each work day in a place that will offer you challenges, opportunities and personal rewards. We offer a competitive salary, beautiful locations to work from, dynamic and interesting people with whom to work, and lots more.
- Develop content that helps achieve Marketing objectives
- Collaborate with team members on Marketing campaigns and content calendars
- Create and produce multimedia from videography and photography to motion and graphic design for various digital and print applications such as social media, newsletters, website content, menus, signage, flyers and more
- Assist with website, social media, Google My Business and OpenTable maintenance such as image, copy, menu, branding and general information updates
- On-site production such as video/photo shoots and installations
- Verify that all Marketing collateral remains on brand and follows the company’s style guides
- Fluency in written and oral Italian highly favourable
- Degree in Media/Design/Communications or related field
- A portfolio to demonstrate your multimedia work
- 2+ years of experience creating digital and print content
- Proven success in producing content that has achieved Marketing objectives
- Thrive under pressure and in a fast and multi-project environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Tech-savvy and a passion for all things multimedia from hardware (cameras, printers, etc.) to software
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficient in Video and Photo editing software (preferably Final Cut Pro and Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop)