Position: Marketing Multimedia Designer
Terroni is seeking a Multimedia Designer to join our passionate Marketing team, share our strong family values and love of Italian food, culture, and tradition. Beginning with our first small storefront on Queen West in 1992, we have grown to encompass nine restaurant locations in Toronto, including our two bakery restaurants operating under the banner of Sud Forno and our central kitchen, storefront, and cafe, Spaccio.
If you are a multimedia aficionado with a passion for digital storytelling and are driven to find fresh and creative ways to reach our audiences, we would love to have you consider a career with us. At Terroni you can look forward to starting each workday in a place that will offer you challenges, opportunities, and personal rewards. We offer a competitive salary, beautiful locations to work from, dynamic and interesting people with whom to work, and lots more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop digital content that helps achieve Marketing objectives
- Collaborate with team members on Marketing campaigns and content calendars
- Create and produce multimedia from videography and photography to motion and graphic design for various digital and print applications such as social media, newsletters, website and e-commerce content, menus, signage, flyers, and more
- On-site coordination and production from working with chefs to set styling
- Assist with digital channels (website, e-commerce, etc.) maintenance such as layout, image, copy, menu, branding upkeep, and general information updates
- Verify that all Marketing collateral remains on brand and follows the company’s style guides
- Fluency in Italian written and oral presentation/conversation highly favoured
- Degree in Media/Design/Communications or related field
- 2+ years of experience creating digital and print content
- A portfolio or website to demonstrate your multimedia work
- Hands-on experience developing campaigns from ideation to production
- Proven success in producing content that has achieved marketing/company objectives
- Thrive in a fast and multi-project environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Tech-savvy and a passion for all things multimedia from hardware (cameras, printers, etc.) to software
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proficient in Video and Photo editing software
Please reply with your interest, resume or cover note detailing your experience and be sure to enclose a contact number.
We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.