Location: Stock T.C – Yonge and Eglinton (Toronto)
Position: Pasta Maker
Stock T.C located at Yonge & Montgomery Streets. Terroni and Cumbrae’s have partnered together to create new venture with a first-floor market space where people can grab n’ go breakfast, lunch or pick up sandwiches, fresh fruit, veggies or whole meals and groceries. Once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted, the second floor will host a full service restaurant and a bar with a custom cocktail program.
We are seeking a Pasta Maker to join our team.
Hourly Wage: TBD
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a pasta cook or equivalent
- Be highly organized and able to multitask
- Open/flexible availability (including evenings and weekends)
- Able to move up to 50 pounds on occasion
- Basic safe handling knife skills
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Follow a given recipe and quality standard and prepare various food items using different methods and kitchen equipment such as oven, broilers, fryers, and grills
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested by the Chef, Sous Chef or Kitchen
Please reply with your interest, resume or cover note detailing your experience and be sure to enclose a contact number.
We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.