Location: Terroni and Sud Forno
Position: Sommeliers / Wine Consultants
Terroni and Sud Forno are looking for full-time Sommeliers/Wine Consultants for our various locations Toronto locations.
Our philosophy of doing business, core values and commitment to providing the best in food, wine, and customer service along with a generous helping of Italian culture has proven itself with the test of time since 1992.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a warm and open personality, respect and value uniqueness, have a great work ethic and want to look forward to starting each workday in a place that will offer you challenges, opportunities and personal rewards, we would love to have you consider a career with us.
- Competitive wages
- Staff meal and coffee
- Beautiful locations
- Ability to move to other locations
- Dynamic and interesting people with whom to work
- Stability in the industry
- And lots more.
- Sommelier training (CAPS, ISG, WSET, etc.).
- Knowledge of Italian food and wine
- Some service experience is preferred
- Assist guests with all-Italian wine list, make appropriate selections and the table service of bottles
- Be available on the floor during dinner service
- Assist bartenders by fetching wine in cellar during service
- Answering staff questions concerning wine list
- Run drinks when necessary
- Assist with basic cellar maintenance and stocking of cellar
- Assist bar in the stocking of wine glasses
Please reply with your resume or a cover note describing your interest and experience for the job and be sure to include your contact information.
We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.