We are passionate about sustainability and are always working to lower our impact on the planet.
As Earth Day approaches this Saturday and while we know we have a long way to go, here are some things we have done to try and minimize our impact:
• We don’t use plastic straws or bags in any of our locations
• All our pizza boxes are recyclable
• The plastic used to package our frozen pasta and salads are fully compostable
• The fresh pasta sold in our grocers and our takeout pasta from our restaurants are packaged in 100% biodegradable containers
• All our pasta sauces as well as our Al Volo dessert jars are sold in reusable glass containers
• We work with suppliers who share our values and respect for the earth by producing organic and sustainable products
• Our Terroni Magazine is printed on recycled paper using biogas energy and is a chlorine-free process
We are committed to reducing our footprint further by taking steps towards composting all our food scraps, reducing food waste and working with a sustainability consultant so we can take steps toward a better tomorrow.