Food and Wine
We are passionate about sustainability and are always working to lower our impact on the planet.
As Earth Day approaches this Saturday and while we know we have a long way to go, here are some things we have done to try and minimize our impact:
• We don’t use plastic straws or bags in any of our locations
• All our pizza boxes are recyclable
• The plastic used to package our frozen pasta and salads are fully compostable
• The fresh pasta sold in our grocers and our takeout pasta from our restaurants are packaged in 100% biodegradable containers
• All our pasta sauces as well as our Al Volo dessert jars are sold in reusable glass containers
• We work with suppliers who share our values and respect for the earth by producing organic and sustainable products
• Our Terroni Magazine is printed on recycled paper using biogas energy and is a chlorine-free process
We are committed to reducing our footprint further by taking steps towards composting all our food scraps, reducing food waste and working with a sustainability consultant so we can take steps toward a better tomorrow.